there ain't no compass, ain't no map
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
The Wraith’s blonde head bobs slowly up and down as her Goddess comforts and reminds. It’s a much different meeting than their prior ones, different even than when she was ill and hallucinating. Confirmation is reassuring, of course, but it doesn’t do much to change her spirits right now. Though the demigod is more or less beyond something like being tired, the speed with which she converses might evoke that kind of imagery.

“What about… a charge to protect? We’ve written things before, I’m not sure how much good something like that would do.” Lifting her head to where Evelyn’s body disappeared, she can see the radiant light again and purses her lips. “But if we tie it in with something useful, like the portals. Say there have been too many deaths and to protect our own we will limit the use of the portals to Ascended… or friends of the Ascended. Can’t afford to have people coming in and killing us again.” Tilting back and forth, her head physically weighs the idea, the pros and cons visualized from side to side.

“Or could give the world another chance. But it seems to me they’ve had enough chances.” Her tone turns dark and gravely, vaguely bitter. Time to prove themselves, start fully thinking the consequences through.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there ain't no compass, ain't no map - by Wessex - 12-10-2020, 02:06 AM
RE: there ain't no compass, ain't no map - by Wessex - 12-16-2020, 04:56 PM