half of you will never understand
God Quest Hand In for The Voice
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Hope for the best
Prepare for the worst
Sam placed his hands into the Voices willingly, the soft touch making him smile with the simple tenderness of it; he closed his eyes and nearly let out a sob, thinking about how he had so quickly and unthinkingly thrown away the love the Voice offered, the family she could provide - where had he hoped to get that anywhere else? She was the only one that could forgive his failures every time.

"I understand now. I'm sorry." He whispered, opening his eyes to look up into hers. The question made him pause, Sam thinking over the people in their family he had spoken to, which ones he had enjoyed (and the couple he hadn't). "I don't know if this is what you mean, but I learnt that I get along very well with Amun. I would never have spoken to him more without this." A slightly embarrassed but definitely happy expression took over his face. "And I made amends with Nate, too. I think I liked learning just how...healing talking to people could be, even if it's hard."

Wait all your life to see what you see

Messages In This Thread
half of you will never understand - by Samuel - 12-10-2020, 10:04 PM
RE: half of you will never understand - by Samuel - 01-20-2021, 09:24 AM