Fresh Eyes
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
HENRY

Henry was wearing his own sheepskin coat. It fit him like a glove, after wearing it on his trips to the colder region of Halo for years. He was searching for something specific, though. He knew he'd be visiting here more often because now, his friend Aisha, would be living there. That didn't stop him from being completely grateful that he didn't live in the snowy, white, cold...

He couldn't even see the sun, though he knew it was shining somewhere above in the snow-covered sky.

He made his way through the Citadel in search of a hunter that might be able to supply him with what he needed. He'd been guided by some locals towards Snowcloak, where he might find a man by the name of 'Noah Olson' - if he wasn't gone on one of his hunts already.

Henry found little guidance in the small village other than to try his luck in the Kraai. The feeling of being a little out of place was pushed down as he entered the house, finding a cozy bar within. The fire that roared in the back was a welcome heat as it lured him further in. A few people dotted the rooms but, none of them looked like what he thought a hunter might look like - except for the rugged man that sat, alone, at the bar.

Henry approached calmly, putting one hand on the seat adjacent to the other man. Confidence eased Henry's tension as he tilted his hat-covered head. "Do you know a man named Noah? I was told he might be able to trade me a few things I need."

Noah
No color left but black and white, soon will all turn gray
may these shadows rise to walk again With lessons learnt

Messages In This Thread
Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 12-13-2020, 02:07 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 12-31-2020, 04:48 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-04-2021, 07:57 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-11-2021, 08:38 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-13-2021, 09:20 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-13-2021, 05:19 PM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Henry - 01-17-2021, 07:29 AM
RE: Fresh Eyes - by Noah - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM