burrow within
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
Melita
I never had a chance to be soft
I was always bloody knuckles
She watched, incapable of speculating beyond these ventures and points; any guess would’ve sent her spiraling in another direction. Nose to nose, her eyes widened, listening like some rapt, riveted child, and perhaps that was what she was – instantly beleaguered by actions, by motions, that might be too much for her. For all her audacity and brazenness, for all the emboldened designs and defiant splendor rankling down her spine, the youth had managed. Had survived.

This time she might’ve bitten off more than she could chew, and the world was going to make her choke on it.

Her gaze remained in its shocked position as the words ricocheted back and forth in her mind. The syllables and phrases had to immerse themselves several times through the thickened skull before finally making sense to her - kill a ghost whale. When they hadn’t ever mustered a hit on one.

Really, the opposite of what she’d been aiming for.

And what else did she have? Probably other options. Would she think of them in these moments? No. The ambitions for the Ark outweighed anything else in her mind, save for the dread, the apprehension. “Okay,” she swallowed down, a firm nod that she didn’t feel in the rest of her body.

Wasn’t this how Maea died?

“I’ll try. Thank you.” On shakier limbs she waved, striving not to admit the terror, the fear, building in her soul, wandering back towards the shoreline, attempting to puzzle out the next round of antics and stupidity.

{FIN}
and shards of glass
I wanted people to be afraid of hurting me

Messages In This Thread
burrow within - by Melita - 12-13-2020, 07:15 PM
RE: burrow within - by Ludo - 12-28-2020, 08:00 PM
RE: burrow within - by Melita - 12-28-2020, 10:11 PM
RE: burrow within - by Ludo - 12-31-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: burrow within - by Melita - 12-31-2020, 02:03 PM