double vision in a rose blush
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
REMI
Remi is used to being read in such a way. By Frey, by Ludo. It isn't the strange nakedness he feels that makes him shiver, but the way the wind suddenly seems to whistle through his ribs and through the cockles of his heart wherein wounds have gone sour, despite Ludo's spring-cleaning seasons before.

Remi's stomach rumbles, his predatory nature rousing from slumber at the prospect of fresh meat. In the Greatwood the alchemist had been sticking to a fairly vegetarian diet, not wanting to upset the natural balance of things. It wasn't the most satisfying, especially with the amount of physical labour he'd been doing, but it felt like the right thing to do.

Hearing what Frey had to say now on the subject made Remi want to salivate, or worse, dig his claws into the first thing he saw. Which of course was Frey. Swallowing hard and nodding, the alchemist stands, dusting off his pants and nodding.

"Well, if it's fresh meat, I'm sure I can help with that." He says with a hazy smile, his mind already far, far away. "And the Feverlands...where are they? How do I get to them?"
Guess I'm feeling unmoored, can't remember
what I used to fight for
I rewind th? tape but all it does is pause on th? very moment
all was lost
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
double vision in a rose blush - by Remi - 12-14-2020, 05:17 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Frey - 12-14-2020, 06:33 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Remi - 12-16-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Frey - 12-20-2020, 02:10 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Remi - 12-20-2020, 07:38 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Frey - 12-28-2020, 06:50 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Remi - 12-28-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: double vision in a rose blush - by Frey - 12-28-2020, 10:01 PM