Training feel that sun just hold you right
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// tell me what you know, i'm in deeper than i've ever been
i will never grow, while this anchor is chained to my feet //
The close contact, a kiss pressed to his lips before they’re departing from the clinic and the way Nate’s arm hooks around him, settles a small amount of the rebounding anxiety that’s shifted into energy, and he can’t help the excitement he has at his husband’s agreement for a spar, a crooked grin forming on the Attuned’s face as he already pulls Nate toward the Slagveld, an arm wrapped around the Ascended’s shoulders. “I’d expect nothing else, skatjie.” He rumbles, a knowing smirk sent his way.

But they arrive, Nate shrugging out of his shirt while the Attuned moves about the ring to turn the lights back on after the last patrons had departed. He turns back toward Nate after lighting the last one, feeling the doctor’s hand tapping against his chest with a slight shove before pulling him forward by his shirt, a snort leaving Sunjata with a playful roll of his steel gaze. “It is kind of easy, though, you have to admit.” He rumbles with a hint of amusement flashing through the bond.

As for making it through five rounds, Sunjata’s smile grows more crooked and amused, his gaze lifting to the ceiling as he considers it, before leaning in toward Nate to press a kiss to his lips, pulling away quite swiftly. “Mmmm... You’ve got a deal.” He pulls away, flashing a wink. But a thought occurs to him beforehand, and his hand seeks out Nate’s, to drag the Ascended to the edge of the ring. Perhaps now is as good a time as any to give his husband the birthday gift he’d picked out, slipping out of Nate’s grip as he pulls the dangled earrings from his ears in preparation for the spar. “Oh, also, I’ve got something for you.” He murmurs with a hint of excitement. “Close your eyes.” Glancing over his shoulder, a brow raises expectantly, waiting for Nate to follow through.

When he does, Sunjata slips into a back room, pulls out a rather large box, before returning and holding it in his arms in front of Nate. Gelukkige verjaarsdag my lief. He hums through the bond. Once Nate opens his eyes, he’ll find the unassuming box in Sunjata’s arms, and within it a crossbow, fashioned with black, the end with two navy feathers, a set of arrows nestled within, made with similar blue fletching.
i settled my grievance by crafting a mask, and i never looked back
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
feel that sun just hold you right - by Sunjata - 12-15-2020, 07:49 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-17-2020, 05:34 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Sunjata - 12-17-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-18-2020, 04:50 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 04:59 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 06:22 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-19-2020, 07:29 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by NPC - 12-20-2020, 01:24 PM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 12:00 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 01:16 AM
RE: feel that sun just hold you right - by Nate - 12-21-2020, 03:30 AM