(o) i know your best was still your worst
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

Rigby spent plenty of time in places he shouldn't be. Growing up on his own in Torchline, especially as someone who loathed company, he'd found himself exploring lots of the areas less trodden. To this day he knew how to wriggle his way through caverns and past rocky edges, fleet footed and confident for this was what he knew. People changed constantly, betraying and hurting and wicked of nature, but it would take far longer than his lifetime for the tide to chisel away his hidden respites.

Today he was exploring the rainbow road, shaggy dark hair only growing curlier as the salty air whipped and burned. Down a path he'd walked many times before, then deciding to divulge for his own interest. It may have been better to just stay on his trail, it would've saved him from the impending interaction, but perhaps it was good he did. A man came into view up ahead, and instinctively Rigby stepped away behind a rock, preferring to observe from the shadows than engage.

The man ahead stumbled, ruffling his hair in frustration and confusion, and Rigby couldn't help but smirk; there was something gratifying about seeing other people fuck up. He realized upon further observation that he recognized the man ahead as the new Torchline governor, the outlander Sunjata. He watched with narrowed brows for a moment more, mulling over whether or not he should help or not. If it was some random guy, he'd happily laugh from the sidelines. But maybe it'd be good to help the governor, earn a favor or at least an ally.

So he turned the corner after a long sigh, "You lost mate?" he asked, keeping his distance, hands sunk deep in his pockets.
tell me im an angel, kick me like a stray

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Rigby - 12-17-2020, 02:37 PM