(o) i know your best was still your worst
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
He takes the cigarette and Sunjata withdraws once he has, moving to place the pack back into his pockets, keeping the interlocking plates partially shifted along his skin as a precaution and to ward away prying eyes, as he lets his gaze focus entirely on Rigby, puffing from the cigarette as he considers it. The boy shrugs, Sunjata’s gaze narrows. “Is it?” He questions, the accented rumble coloring the air as he considers it.

That can’t be all.” He adds on, a quiet half smirk crossing his face as he huffs a smokey laugh. “What’s your name, kid?” A quick question, wondering if he’ll tell the truth or give a fake name too. It’s likely Sunjata wouldn’t believe either one, but he waits to give him a chance, to see whether he decides to give his name or not.
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Sunjata - 01-04-2021, 08:19 PM