(o) i know your best was still your worst
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
Suspicions are made correct by the way Sunjata pries and Rigby answers the question with an almost dry sort of response. And honestly, he’s half amused, half annoyed by this kid. Regardless, he puffs from his cigarette until it hits the end and the smoke curls around his nose and his lips as he exhales in a slow sigh. “You look the type.” He rumbles with a shrug, raising his brow at the boy before his attention is drawn away, steps taking him closer toward the path back toward home.

He wonders if Rigby will follow along, if he’ll pass through the Port and head back into the city or if the jungles were better suited for him. Sunjata finds he doesn’t mind whichever the boy does – it didn’t bother him in the slightest. “Walk with me back to the Port?” He asks, casting a glance back over his shoulder toward Rigby, an expectant gleam to his gaze.
we were young, dumb, taking our chance and making romance and breaking our promises
trying to be and failing miserably, but am i too late or hearts to your spades?
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (o) i know your best was still your worst - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 06:36 AM