I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
It felt strange to think he needed an excuse to see Sam, but it certainly felt as though he did. After a few frustrated days of pondering, Remi finally decided that he'd try his hand at one of these strange LongNight rituals. Even if it was mostly just a strange precaution, at least it would give the two men something to talk about. Once upon a time with Loren Remi had thought of subject after subject of things that they might talk about, just in case things got too intimate. In those days the alchemist had done everything he could to keep their relationship entirely platonic and though this situation was not that, somehow Remi found himself preparing for long and awkward silences in precisely the same way.

And so, given that he'd flown the ascended home when last they'd met, Remi found himself at Sam's door, snow-moss and a variety of tea in hand (well, actually in one of his numerous pockets), feeling both tentatively excited but mostly flustered.

Taking a breath, Remi rapped gently on the door.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-21-2019, 07:46 PM