I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I'm not doing anything. I-it's a fine time." Sam was already nervous enough to doubt everything he said; was saying he wasn't doing anything admitting he was doing something untoward? Would Remi think he was a pervert of some kind? The smell of paper and ink was clear in the house but maybe Remi would take not doing anything to mean...well, any number of things.

He shut the door behind Remi and smiled nervously at the gift. "I do like tea. Th-thank you. You didn't have to bring me a gift..." Sam wondered if he should start keeping gifts in the house for visitors; twice now he had been brought something and had nothing to give in return.

"Oh! No! The moss...I'll use it. Thank you. Th-there's always more floorboards." Sam smiled, his face falling as awkward silence began to creep into the room. "So! I'll brew the t-tea. Right." He gently took the tea from Remi's hands and walked off to his kitchen, cooking some water in a kettle over the fire in there. After five minutes he returned with a tray of a teapot, two cups and a few biscuits (which were still edible but clearly not very fresh).

"Why are you here?" He asked as he placed it down, then realising how harsh it sounded, quickly rephrased: "I mean. I didn't think I'd...see you again. A-after everything. So um. It's a surprise."

Samuel
The Sun's rim dips; the stars rush out;
At one stride comes the dark;

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Samuel - 01-21-2019, 10:03 PM