I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
The alchemist nodded gently. It was hard not to interpret Sam as being frightened all the time because of his speech, but he'd take the man at his word.

As he listened, Remi's face was a gentle canvas of concern and genuine care. His pale eyes flit around Sam's face, from his pale lashes scattered over blue eyes, to his freckles and pale skin, then to his lips that Remi knew would be perfectly room temperature. "Why embarrassed, Sam?" Remi asked, his fingers spinning the cup as he idly wondered if reaching across to try and take the other man's hand would do any good. On the one hand Sam wouldn't feel it and he'd already expressed that somehow Remi made him uncomfortable. On the other though, surely the gesture itself would be something?

But something was not always good enough. And so Remi merely nibbled the inside of his lip and dropped his eyes.

"I would like that. I suppose to be friends we should know something about one another?" With a charming and boyish smile, Remi ran a hand through his curls as he extended the other towards Sam. "Hi, I am Remi, and...I am not from around here." He chuckled with a bright grin.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-23-2019, 06:09 PM