I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT]
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
remi
Took a fall from a windy height, I only knew how to hold on tight
& pray for love enough to last all night
With a grin Remi nodded. Tristan who owned the stall on the other side of the alchemist had been noticeably absent as of late. While Ronin's guildhall was only a short way up the road, it would be nice to actually have some life at his end of the street.

Having drained his cup a while ago, Remi watched with interest as Sam finished his, wondering what it was like for the ascended. With a small hum in the back of his throat, Remi nodded obligingly with a warm smile. "Well I will not take up anymore of your time. You know where to find me if you think of anything that you need. And of course I can assist with setting up your new shop." He added with a wink.

Rising, he gently pushed in his chair and gave Sam a small nod of his head.

"See you soon, Sam." He said after a moment with a lingering sort of smile. Things certainly did not feel quite as awkward as they had when he'd first arrived...but there was still something. Something that Remi couldn't quite put his finger on. Still, he smiled warmly as he shrugged on his wintery clothing and left the book-maker's home.

~Fin
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will refrain & be the song [SEASONAL EVENT] - by Remi - 01-25-2019, 02:55 PM