it's how I lie, but no one told ya
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2830
zephyr
The guilty undertaker sighs
The lonesome organ grinder cries
Well, let's get this road on the show.

It's been, uh... a fuckin' while, since you called together everyone who belongs to your particular way of life. In that time a lot of shit has gone down, and a lot of it has changed. The Ark didn't go out this season, and people were sick as dogs, and now there's a new governor, and yeah.

It's a lot of crap to cover, and it's kept you on your toes.

But you have A rESpoNsiBiLiTY, and gods damnit you've been slaking long enough. So here you are. Messages are sent through the proper channels, given to the (in)appropriate people. There's booze set up in the Trading Post, and some food as well - normal stuff, lau lau and rice, nothing fancy but it'll do. Last thing you wanna do is deal with hungry smugglers.

You're sitting in the torchlight on an outcropping of rock, working on a stone piece that depicts a large bird. You'll greet everyone as they arrive, but you're willing to wait for them to settle in before getting down to business. No need to rush things, not in Torchline. You have plenty of time until the tide comes in.

Meeting for current & potential members of the Smuggler's Guild! Please get your character in in the next 72 hours if you wanna be counted as a member <3
The silver saxophones say I should refuse you
But it's not that way, I wasn't born to lose you

Messages In This Thread
it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 07:36 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Milo - 12-18-2020, 11:34 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 12-18-2020, 11:44 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 12-20-2020, 11:55 AM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Jack - 01-14-2021, 07:56 PM
RE: it's how I lie, but no one told ya - by Ray - 01-14-2021, 08:54 PM