white masks and red leaves
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
zephyr

Of course there's a shrine here, in the spooky blood woods.

Where else would a god hang out?

You hadn't planned on finding a shrine, and you certainly hadn't planned on praying. But now that you're here, well, it just kinda feels like fate. Or shit luck. Something between those two. You're already armed with a bag full of toys like some sort of scarred and grumpy Santa, gifts for Remi's little lad; surely Mateo would understand if you gave one up for your own kid?

Er, for Ludo, you mean- because Ray is dead. And you definitely aren't hoping to catch sight of him again.

Anyway this is a terrible idea, but before you can talk yourself out if it you're standing before the shrine, the little wooden statuette held between your hands. It's a carved shark, rather ingeniously made, with a button that will cause its mouth to open and close. You hold it and feel dumb as rocks, clearing your throat and shuffling your feet in the fallen pine. "Uh... I brought a toy. I was hopin' you could, y'know. Give it t'him. An' let 'im know I'm thinkin' 'bout 'im. An'... her too, I guess."
burn all the things you have to burn
save all the people you're supposed to save

Messages In This Thread
white masks and red leaves - by Zephyr - 12-18-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Ludo - 12-28-2020, 07:44 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Zephyr - 01-03-2021, 11:32 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Ludo - 01-08-2021, 08:37 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Zephyr - 01-12-2021, 10:20 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Ludo - 01-19-2021, 04:32 PM
RE: white masks and red leaves - by Zephyr - 01-25-2021, 08:58 PM