Training contingency plans in case the new ones flop
for Amun
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seeing Amun, Sam grinned and laughed to see how eagerly he was being approached; there was something lovely that sat warm in his chest in the way he could tell the potter actually liked him. It not only made him feel good, but comfortable and confident in a way he often wasn't. "I'm ready to punch you for that awful pun, if that's what you mean." He joked, smirking at Amun and laughing at the kiss on his cheek.

Stepping back he drew the sword up, holding it up to show Amun. "I've been trying to practice this. I'm not...fantastic, but that's why we train, isn't it? You'll have to go easy on me, please." While Sam was sure Amun wouldn't seriously injure him intentionally, he was worried the other man might misjudge the extent of his abilities and go in too hard right away. "I've already had knives thrown at me by two different people this year, so I'd really rather avoid any cuts." He laughed, though the way he sighed afterwards revealed he wasn't really over all of that.
SAMUEL
I somehow still lost
I somehow always do

Messages In This Thread
RE: contingency plans in case the new ones flop - by Samuel - 12-23-2020, 06:17 PM