I like to be here when I can
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// and if i was the only thing you couldn't bear to lose,
i'd set fire to the wood, just so you wouldn't have to bury me too //
His husband always flatters him, in ways Sunjata doesn’t know what to do with other than settle more comfortably against him, to file them away for later. But it doesn’t stop the warmth from blossoming along the bond to Nate, a nestling closer as he lets the high deepen, as Nate’s fingers find Haai’s fur too and bumps into the Attuned’s occasionally. He focuses instead on the words that slip from Nate, a bluntness to the words that both shocks and doesn’t shock him. He doesn’t know what to say as Nate looks away, but he does know that he can slip his hand a bit closer in Haai’s fur, to tangle his fingers into Nate’s own, a beam of support in the moment.

He knows what that’s like to an extent. He also knows that Nate shouldn’t be ashamed of it. Once Sunjata had held shame for the things that happened to him but in this moment it swiftly switches to anger, the realization that it had been wrong and there wasn’t anything he could do about it other than try to be better. So he chooses that instead. That brimming frustration that lasts only as long as he dwells on it, swiftly switching gears to talk of his mother.

Sometimes. He murmurs through the bond. Remember… When you told me that your father didn’t let you cook? It was like that with the gardening. A moment of pause while he considers Nate’s next words, lets the pit of his stomach almost yawn open as he feels it drop, the remembrance of what she’d gone through to protect him. She cared for me too much. He murmurs, eyes focusing on the sheets, on the starlight that flickers through the air. He takes a sharp inhale from his nose, brows knitting together. His voice almost takes on something unlike him, something decidedly much like his father in the gruff tones mentally, as if he’s projecting the memory that comes to mind. Be seen and not heard. You will not get the attention others get. Your survival depends on you becoming the best you can be. The strongest you can be. Think of what it would be like for a Mother and Father to love a child, only to have them fail their swim test or their Trial. You do not wish that on your parents. He ducks his head a bit. If you survive, you will be rewarded.

His lips twitch a bit as he dwells on it, letting that pit grow a bit wider, letting himself drown in the sensation as he focuses on it like a light at the end of the tunnel. She spent time in the Chamber too. She knew what it was like. The only one who didn’t was Saar because of what she could bring the family regardless if she spoke out of turn. He informs Nate, letting his fingers drift along the Ascended’s arms for a distraction. And Nate brings up a good one, a different pillar of light to follow, one less heavy and less dark, and Sunjata latches onto it.

It takes him some time to think on it, to admit it. And when he does, he pulls away from being nestled into Nate so much, to try and shift them so that Sunjata can almost half bury himself in the blankets a bit more, finding the furs soft against his aching jaw. Anemones, lavender, we had bushes of rhododendrons. We had a small section that was just ours. When I got older right before my Trial, I got her some Bleeding Heart seeds.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 12-28-2020, 06:58 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Sunjata - 12-28-2020, 07:45 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 12-29-2020, 07:27 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Sunjata - 12-29-2020, 07:26 PM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 12-30-2020, 06:16 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Sunjata - 12-30-2020, 06:39 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 01-01-2021, 08:14 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Sunjata - 01-01-2021, 08:51 PM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 01-02-2021, 03:06 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Sunjata - 01-02-2021, 04:28 AM
RE: I like to be here when I can - by Nate - 01-02-2021, 07:18 AM