mint chocolate chip
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a sigh of relief followed by a nod. ”Thank goodness. I’ll try to pick which of my personal stuff to bring. I obviously probably can’t bring it all.” So much art would have to be left behind, but it would hopefully be a sacrifice that’s worth it.

Ianto’s understanding makes sense. Hopefully he’d be able to progress once speaking to the Fae, but he’d settle with whatever he could get for now.

Then the payment comes and Oliver’s eyes widen in surprise. His expression otherwise remains neutral but it’s obvious this wasn’t quite what he expected. Remi implied it would be hard- extremely hard. This felt... fun. Unique. Something that actually started to bring a small smile to his face. And why? Just thinking about the memory he planned to share made him feel happy.

”This happened back in my old world- I was young, I don’t know. Maybe seven or so? My mom had just given birth to a new baby so my older sister and I were sharing a room. We started fighting and stuff and being ya know, bratty siblings.” The smile grew slightly, Oliver recognizing how young and immature he was. ”It was rough at first, for sure... and one night there was a brutal storm. We lived on the coast and it was the worst storm I had ever seen and I was terrified.” Oliver paused for a moment, running a hand through his hair.

”And then my sister just... grabbed my lamb stuffed animal and her cat and we just. Started playing games. She told me stories and jokes and all kinds of fun things... and overtime I wasn’t scared. She comforted me and stayed with me until I fell asleep... after that? We still argued, yeah, but I grew a lot closer to her.” He and his sister would stay close, it was nice to have someone he could trust in life and honestly, he missed her so so much.
I JUST WANT MY EXISTENCE
TO BE MORE THAN TREMBLING

Messages In This Thread
mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 12-30-2020, 06:52 AM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 12-31-2020, 11:48 AM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 06:36 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-01-2021, 08:53 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 09:18 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-01-2021, 09:29 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-01-2021, 09:39 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Ianto - 01-02-2021, 08:05 PM
RE: mint chocolate chip - by Oliver - 01-05-2021, 08:18 PM