maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// i may never sleep tonight as long as you're still burning bright
if i could trade mistakes for sheep, count me away before you sleep //
It changes everything, really. The trip back to Torchline made quickly, setting Adam and Peter up in the Advocates even easier. And yet, it still doesn’t feel like enough. He owes them, so much, for everything he’d done that brought them to their demise. But this, paired with the medicine he’s been taking, paired with the exhaustion and pain that’s splotched all along his face… Well, he doesn’t know where to start.

He is the Governor, however, and he could technically start wherever he wanted to. So he starts small, a knock on the door up to the Advocates that he’d given to the pair, leaning against the door of the hallway after that leads toward the stairs, arms crossed over his chest, settling all his weight against it. “Hope I’m not interrupting too much.” He murmurs once Adam is visible to him, inclining his head down the stairs toward the rest of the Slagveld and Haulani beyond.

Care if I steal you away for the evening?” He asks after another heartbeat, having ensured it was evening in Torchline – or at least, close enough, that it wouldn’t be dangerous for his friend roam city with him.
i'll stay awake 'til i trade my mistakes, or they fade away
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-01-2021, 04:11 AM