maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
i am on a journey to discover what it's like to be free of all my demons
What’s the term again?” He asks quietly, consideringly, trying to recall the word for it and making quite the show of it – trying to push away that sensation within him. It works well enough, glossing over it and shoving a blanket to hide it away as he focuses on Adam again as they drift further onto the beach to the island across the way that would either be a long swim or a short flight. “Who saved me?” He repeats, brows furrowing for a moment before he shakes his head and peers out at the island across the way. “I, uh, pulled myself out of the water. Dad was pissed I made it out.” There, that’s his traumatic story minus the truly traumatic experience with it.

So instead, he’s exhaling a sigh and offering to shift – moving to give himself some space from the Ascended so he can shift. He doesn’t think about the fact he’s turning into a dragon, too caught up in his own emotions to realize that Adam might not take too kindly to this reminder. But things work out, and once he’s settled in his dragon form, he peers back at Adam with those same steel eyes as he moves to climb onto him. Adam’s ready, as is evident, the leg swinging over his neck. And all Sunjata can do to retort that question is huff a sound from his nose, rising again to push them off the beach and take to the sky.

A little hop and a jump as it were, before they’re landing on the other island – the one that would disappear come the next few days. He lowers himself to let Adam off, hoping the quick jet over hadn’t been too crazy for the Ascended.

Though something tells him Adam’s seen and done worse.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Sunjata - 01-23-2021, 07:21 AM