maybe there's a fever burning on the inside
ADAMMMM
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
It starts with sleep deprivation
It ends with a double life
ADAM
"Oh shit, big man did? You must've pissed him off." Adam commented with raised eyebrows, finding it hard to imagine a scenario where Deimos would willingly hurt someone he'd thought was a friend - he supposed he had been gone a while, though. It didn't cross his mind that it could have had to do with his own death, even though they'd just spoken of it; Sunjata being to blame was so out of of his thoughts it didn't occur.

He blinked a couple of times at the information about what had happened to Coffee. Adam supposed he wasn't mad about it, though it did make him a little uncomfortable, not least because now, as an Ascended, he wouldn't be able to see what they had done (not without risking an awkward run in with Safrin, anyway). "Oh. Uh, okay. I mean, I guess that's cool - sort of like a grave with extra bits."

There would definitely be some dwelling on that later, but he shrugged it off for the time being, still unsure about his actual feelings on it. Instead he moved swiftly along to something else, eager to dart away from the dark topics that kept finding them both. This would have been easier with some booze in his system, but Adam had had years of misdirection and charismatic charming, so he could lead a conversation when he needed to.

Eventually, when Sunjata grew tired enough they had to go back (and how weird it was, still feeling just as awake no matter the hour), they took the brief flight and parted, Adam waving and glad that at least he'd kept friends in the shift from alive to undead.

Fin
Is there a back door in this place?
I'll not be going quietly today.
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: maybe there's a fever burning on the inside - by Adam - 02-13-2021, 09:26 PM