this is where I'm meant to be
for Kia <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
Hey. He says, and she listens, her brows pinching just a bit more before she relaxes a fraction when he leans in to press a kiss to her nose. He missed her, she’d come back, and now? Now she can see the light slipping over the horizon, some deep rooted anxiety coming over her to add into the mix of everything else. Auni is a welcome distraction, Kiada’s resolve falling away as the luxere finds his way through their legs, a soft laugh leaving her lips as she pulls away  from Chulane to run her hands through the luxere’s coat. “I missed you too Auni.” She murmurs softly, before she’s looking up at Chulane’s comment.

A new shift? How does she put it lightly that she’s lost hers? All of hers? All of her abilities and everything, only to be remade and reborn, brought back at her choice of options. Perhaps it was selfish, for she knows that she’d be unable to meet him in that warm embrace of Mort’s realm again. But while it had been peaceful, it still wasn’t what she wanted, what she was ready for. And she shoves those anxieties away to be dealt with later as her lover becomes something more, something large and horned and perfect.

He towers over her, and her eyes flicker up to meet the blue of the moose’s, a soft smile finding its way onto her lips as she reaches up to scratch at his cheek before he bows. “It’s beautiful, Chuy.” She hums to him, moving to step around his lowered head, to stand on his other side and take up the offer. “It suits you.” She adds on, playful in the hopes of masking her anxieties.

But she swings a leg over his side, shoving her hands into the thick fur along his spine to hold her in place, to tuck herself close to him so he can take them home.
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-02-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:55 AM