this is where I'm meant to be
for Kia <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE

A deep rumbling laugh echoes through the barrel of the moose, and while the full realisation of what she has lost along her journey to coming back to him would hit soon, right now he was too pleased to have her back to let it get him down. He hadn't felt this simple, pure, contentedness in so long - he was high on it, and fully willing to embrace it, despite the (for-now) quiet anxieties that kept trying to rise up at the back of his mind -- the visions of her falling into flames, the hope shattering and breaking his resolve as every vision Ludo sent over the last season dissolved in a taunting memory…

The moose rose again when he felt she had found her place, standing still for a moment as he just relished the feel of her, before ushering Auni on before him to the path home.

It was a sobering walk, as those realisations slowly crept up, as he kept reaching out to her across the bond and not finding her there anymore. But he brought her home - to the place he'd been given when he had joined the Council, a place slightly bigger than the one they had shared during the last Deepfrost, positioned decidedly further from the Kraai and closer to the ningo farm and storage facility. Despite him stepping back from his role as a council member proper, his standing as provider of food and means of survival for Halo had proven enough to deem him worthy of keeping it.

Mostly though, it had been host to a ghost of a man, tormented by visions and nightmares.

When they arrived, he bowed low once again, waiting until she was safely on the ground before returning to his mostly-human form, a small smile still on his lips, a hand seeking hers to lead her inside - to bring her home.

"Welcome home," never leave, he silently added, as he led her inside, to sit by her on the soft lounge he had - Auni made himself quite comfortable on his usual pile of blankets. "Tell me everything," he invited after a pause, as he slowly processed everything that had happened on this first day of Deepfrost.
The only true wisdom is in knowing
you know nothing

Messages In This Thread
this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-02-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:55 AM