this is where I'm meant to be
for Kia <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
She wishes she could say it made her whole, too, but she doesn’t let it settle on her just yet. Not until she’s told him, not until he’s accepted what she’s become, does she dare to give herself that hope again. But she can relish in the way she sits atop him, fingers tight in his fur so she doesn’t slip off, kept close and content enough as the walk back is taken. It’s quiet, unable to chatter and chime as they once had, unable to send all those feelings to open him up as they had once before.

It saddens her, so much more than she’d ever thought it could.

Home is different than it was before. But what should she have expected when it came to her death and revival? That things would stay the same? That he’d still be in that cottage he’d got to rent while she stayed with him last Deepfrost, tending to the Grounders who arrived for Deepfrost? She supposes she doesn’t need to do that again, knowing little to nothing of what’s occurred there since her departure from this world.

Iceberg eyes focus on it, watching as he comes to a stop and she slips off of him to better focus on the home – when he shifts back into himself and takes her hand. Immediately, she slips her own into his, letting him take her wherever it was he wished. The lounge is comfortable, and would be if she ever felt the exhaustion in her bones, but for now she sinks into it and pulls him close when he sits beside her.

Where to start? She could start with the moment it ended, but she doesn’t think she needs to subject him to the flame brought death. So instead, she clears her throat, turns and tucks a leg under hers, pulls her jacket off and hangs it on the back of the couch – all trying to push away the obvious, to prolong it as if it might help. “After…” She pauses, a muscle feathering in her jaw as she clamps her jaw shut hard enough that it clicks.

Her gaze seeks him out again, hoping to find his gaze on her just the same. “After I died… There was  this… Darkness, I think. It was warm, nice, and peaceful… I don’t know how long I was in there for. But I… I heard a voice, it told me to follow. And so I did.” She admits, working so tough to get her voice to remain steady. “And I was given a choice… To remain there… Or to Ascend and come back.” Her gaze shudders as she admits it, her lips clamping shut again as if she’s preparing to hear him tell her to leave.

But she doesn’t give him the time to, yet. “I… I wanted to. I wanted to come back to you and Deimos and Amalia and everyone. It was the only way and I wanted it.. I wanted it so badly, Chuy. I’m sorry.

So selfish of her, to become this immortal thing when everyone she knew would be long gone in a matter decades.
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-02-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:55 AM