this is where I'm meant to be
for Kia <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
i'm sorry to interrupt, it's just i'm constantly on the cusp
of trying to kiss you, i don't know if you feel the same as i do
It is rare for the Harpy to fracture. It’s rarer still for her to essentially crumble, as she does when he holds her, when she explains what she’s done just so she could come back, just so she could hopefully spend more time with him and those he loved. It was selfish, and she quietly curses herself out for it, knowing that nobody else could hear her but herself. And she’s content to sit there in her own spiral. She’s content to sit there as the words fall from her lips, imagining the scenarios of him growing upset, of pulling that warm arm from around her shoulders and telling her to leave.

She mentally prepares herself for it, over and over and over again. She spies the frown and she almost stops, almost pulls out of his arm, almost moves to get away from it all when he addresses her and she cant help her glittering eyes from peering at him, to purse her lips together to keep them from wobbling as he looks at her.

This is it, she thinks, unable to do anything but listen and stare.

And she could interrupt him, she could tell him that it was okay, that she knew that the moment she died anyway. But she doesn’t, instead choosing to focus on what comes next as he keeps her tight in his embrace. ”Recent developments have not changed that fact.” Her eyes shudder, some hidden piece of relief spiraling its way out of her chest, through her limbs, about the only thing she can feel now.

His hand cups her cheek and she tilts her head into it, closing her eyes hard enough that the tears fall down her pale cheeks, her arms instinctively reaching for him – she’s needy now in ways she wasn’t before, fragile in ways where she used to be so strong. Perhaps that’s what death does to you.

Her eyes open, swimming blues searching his face as she digs her fingers into his clothes and keeps him from pulling away. “I love you too, Chuy.” She breathes, her voice trembling and shaky, before she pushes herself forward to wrap her arms around him and bury her face into his chest. “I’m not going anywhere.

Truth be told, she was afraid what would happen to her if she did.
but we could be together, if you wanted to
do i wanna know if this feeling flows both ways?
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 09:45 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-01-2021, 11:00 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-01-2021, 11:48 PM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:20 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Kiada - 01-02-2021, 12:29 AM
RE: this is where I'm meant to be - by Chulane - 01-02-2021, 12:55 AM