Stun me with ur laser
Edrei Launceleyn
the Rapacious

Age: 28 | Height: 5'7 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 6 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i'll show u mine if u show me urs
The not-teen grins brightly as Bastien's hips roll beneath her, Edy thoroughly enjoying the weightlessness of it. Her eyes rest on the shape of his own erection, taking form, and in her mind, she recalls giving him a BJ behind the bar they once tended together while Bastien tried to carry on a conversation with Jigano. Good fucking times.

"Yeah, you could be a real cock." She purrs happily. "But we're both back from the dead, so let's just call it a clean slate." Bastien's resurrection might not have been real, but that hardly mattered. Under absolutely no illusions that this was about anything other than a good and hard orgasm (for them both, by the feel and look of things), Edy rises, her long legs splayed over Bastien so that she can easily strip off her leggings and underwear. It's a curious sight perhaps, the way Frey has changed her genitals, but the picture is rather harmonious. Sporting a mound of pubic hair (no razers in the afterlife apparently), Edy's penis juts out proudly, beneath which sit a pair of balls that descend neatly into the lips of her vagina. "It's a fucking wild feeling." She says looking down at Bastien, one hand softly stroking her erection while the other reaches beneath her balls to give her clit a small hello there stroke.

Letting her long legs fold again, she thrusts her hips forward so that her cock slides along the length of Bastien's pants where the outline of his own cock presses against the fabric. "Hopefully not everything about you has changed since I've been gone."

Because if there was a robo-dick under there, she was not going to be impressed.

Or maybe she would. Bastien was always full of surprises.
Edrei

Messages In This Thread
Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-01-2021, 10:26 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-01-2021, 11:09 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-01-2021, 11:24 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-04-2021, 12:03 AM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-04-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-08-2021, 08:49 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-15-2021, 02:26 AM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 01-23-2021, 11:29 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Edrei - 01-27-2021, 07:47 PM
RE: Stun me with ur laser - by Bastien - 02-01-2021, 09:56 PM