Have you Seen my Ghost?
Peter Pikely

Age: 33 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
live and learn
Or die
This is a pilgrimage, of sorts. He's settled, for the time, in Torchline, a room and a set of cool arms and a pile of blankets that he can call his own, but he wants to see the places that had once been home. Halo is covered, the snowy place still enchanting in his own right, though it feels less welcoming now than it ever has, a place that has moved on without him, for good reason.

The Grounds are different. They've always been warmer, but now they seem brighter as well, the shroud of night not seeming to stick to the crumbled homes and sun-warmed stones in the way he remembers. Perhaps that's him though. The path he walks is slow, but intentional, winding through the domiciles until he stands before the large, ivy-covered manor, Pet hovering at the edges of the property like an unwelcome ghost.

Lights flicker, in some of the windows, life, that seems strange for the place. It is not anything like what he had known there, the secrets more than likely blasted apart and looted.

For a long moment, Pet stares up, not blinking, not breathing. Then, he turns, stone crunching softly under bare feet, and takes a step, meaning to go back to... the Spire, the Portal, he decides as he moves, distracted for the moment.
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-02-2021, 06:02 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-04-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-06-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-15-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-27-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:27 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 02-10-2021, 03:32 AM