Have you Seen my Ghost?
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
live and learn
Or die
It would be nice to say that the sudden blunt question takes him by surprise, but he knows Edrei, at least to this extent. Expecting it, or something like it, doesn’t stop the flush from darkening his cheeks, his ears. And it doesn’t make his voice any louder when he answers with an almost timid Yes.

Her next question bears the same answer, though he just offers a nod for that one, a single shoulder shrugging. It was something he was willing to deal with.

For the first time ever, Pet is glad he is as short as he is, since it saves him the embarrassment of leaning down to get a closer look. He almost reaches out, purely curious, and while he doesn’t think Edy would mind he does manage to overthink himself out of it, his hand rising and falling without doing anything instead.

”As long as... as long as I can stay with Adam.” Making demands is so foreign to him, his weight shifting back and forth uncomfortably. ”And as long as I’m uh,  allowed.” A smile tries to break through the awkwardness on his face, tries to add some kind of reassuring slant to his tone, though it’s debatable how successful he is.

At the end of it all though, this is a surprisingly nice reunion. It reminds him of what he liked about being in a family, even alongside all the hard parts.

Done~
and lead by example
Peter
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-02-2021, 06:02 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-04-2021, 11:06 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-06-2021, 06:20 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-15-2021, 02:37 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 01-19-2021, 06:12 AM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Edrei - 01-27-2021, 07:54 PM
RE: Have you Seen my Ghost? - by Peter - 02-03-2021, 05:27 PM