(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe?
Neos Rivetter
Explorer/Storyteller

Age: 33 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
Neos
Look out 'cause here I come
And I'm marching on to the beat I drum
"These Acquired...this is a logic leap, but is that what the Abandoned were once called?" It didn't make sense for the Abandoned to always be called that, it sounded like a name earned rather than given. He then hears the name of the Ascended and those eyebrows of his shoot up. "Wait, Ascended? Like mortals rising up to become that of gods Ascended?"

It seems that he's developed a lot of monstrous headaches during the few months he's spent in Caido, due to how logic just right-angles itself in severely confusing ways. If only painkillers existed in this world, because he'd be taking them constantly.

"While it is human nature, no matter what world or reality you go to, to improve themselves and make it so they no longer need to rely on their parents or creators," Neos started to say, both to collect his thoughts and try to think things over. "It is a bit of a flip on nature to straight-up go against them in such a way...unless, they actually didn't...start this fight..."

Then he recalled something said in Halo, to him through an illusion by his other self, that something he found himself verbally repeating while Henry had his attention on the not-quite-fir.

"Jealous gods fight fang and claw against the evolution of this world. It is the nature of children to grow and eventually no longer require their parents' care, but they force humanity to continue suckling from their breasts...was that was he was talking about?" he mused to himself, distracted after hearing a giggle, which caused him to look up in time to see parts of the little tree Henry wasn't touching even shiver slightly. "What in Distortion...? Yeah, I heard that...and no tree I know of could do that..."
I'm not scared to be seen
I make no apologies
This is me

Messages In This Thread
(SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 06:03 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-02-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-05-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-07-2021, 06:58 AM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-08-2021, 04:18 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-11-2021, 10:46 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-14-2021, 02:58 PM
RE: (SE) One More For the Guild? Maybe? - by Neos - 01-18-2021, 06:43 PM