the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
He was light on the details, but trusted that she would ask if she wanted to know more. He wasn’t proud of how he had handled the last few months – it was a period of time he was honestly keen to forget about. But with a mind that was trained to retain information at an academic level, and a habit of bottling up emotions that he wasn’t ready to face… it was a recipe for a very traumatic, broken mind at the end of the day. Nightmares, visions, whether delivered by godly means or his own broken mental state, had been a constant torture, a lingering theme to the once-chipper Australian lad who was ready to take on this strange new world.

But did he blame her? Maybe, in some way, when it first happened. But he had forgiven her, he had focussed on the love he felt for her, on the loss he felt in her absence. He had done what he could to keep surviving, to contribute what he could, though at a vastly reduced capacity. He had held onto what friends he had left, though he felt he didn’t deserve them.

He leant into her touches, though they were different, colder than before, they were her, and they elicited the same response within him. Love, and everything that comes along with it: affection, attraction, desire.

“When he bonded to me, it was like I had a part of you with me… with my soul.” he mused, wondering if he made any sense at all. The luxere in question let out a soft huff in his sleep, as if he subconsciously knew he was the subject of this quiet conversation.

I’d complain,” sure tones said in retort, with a smirk on his lips. As she shifted and moved, he couldn’t stand not to respond a bit more physically, and moved to roll himself more over her. Framing her gorgeous porcelain face with his hands, he beheld her anew again, and leaned down to give a deep kiss upon her lips – deep enough so that when they did break apart, he was rather breathless. A light laugh chuckled its way through him as he simply revelled in her intimate presence once more – the simple euphoria her existence brought him was uncontainable.

And then a stillness similar (but not nearly as perfectly still as she was capable of) came over him, as a thought seemed to flicker on in his mind. “Do you miss shifting?” He asked suddenly, his face a mask of concern that slowly but surely softened into something a little more mischievous as the seconds ticked on.
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-08-2021, 09:19 AM