the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
Absently he nodded, remembering some long-ago, initial conversation he’d had with her about her original companion, her vulture, her shifts. And his heart ached for her – both companions she’d bonded to were now not, and the shifts she once held gone too.

While the method of giving her shifts again meant some fun for him in the meantime, he also genuinely wanted to feel her again, the way they always had through their attuned ability. The Voice might not have brought her back completely as she was originally made, but the deity at least gave her the ability to borrow, which for Chuy, was enough.

He hoped it’d be enough for Kia, too.

Deep chuckles were drowned out by the kiss that threatens to drown him, as his whole body pressed down on her rather more suggestively than before – he certainly didn’t need her bite to get things in action down there, not when it came to her. The gentle tickle of her fangs has goosebumps rising all along his arms, the hairs on the back of his nape rising as well – he had been bitten before, and the idea of her being the one to bite was enough to make him groan lowly in anticipation.

Scoundrel?” he echoed, rather breathless after his mortal endurance could hardly keep up with her not-needing-to-breathe-kissing. His eyes were soft and laughing as he questioned the accusation however, before a slightly more sober expression settled. “Whatever shifts I have, think them yours.” He meant it genuinely, his tone a bit more serious than the previous moments might’ve suggested.

Then he was leaning down to kiss her again, before rising slightly and shifting his weight so that he was propped up on his side, alongside her again, legs entwined. His free hand trailed carefully along her cheek, before roaming down her neck and shoulder. Then he tilted his head and rolled his thick, muscly shoulder, exposing his neck for her. “I love you, Kia. And I trust you.”
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-15-2021, 11:14 AM