the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Mature Content Warning 
the moon is on my side - i have no reason to run
It runs up and down his spine, from his fingertips to his toes, an electric current carrying nothing but pure pleasure with it. He holds her close, relishing the feel of her against him, almost purring with it as she too expressed her bliss in return. He was mostly ignorant to the internal struggle she felt, to the fear of flying, but perhaps when the moment was less urgent, he’d have time and senses enough to understand, to appreciate and support her through it.

Right now through, he was almost whimpering as the bite was broken and her soft lips left cool kisses against the area instead. But the pleasure certainly didn’t stop for him, his erection full and asking for attention between them. Then her hand was making its way down, her lips seeking his, and all he could do was let himself be consumed by it all, by her.

A low growl rumbled from somewhere deep within him, as the carnal urges roiled and toiled, as his hips rolled to press his length more into her hand. His climax would not take much to be reached (he’d had quite a dry spell), and another rumbling growl rolled through him as he felt it coming

Needless to say, he was quite breathless when the kiss finally broke, when his climax was reached and he was holding her, breaths coming in rushed waves. “ That was-“ he began between breaths, before being unable to resist leaning in for another kiss. Fucking amazing,” he finished in a low hum, a chuckle on his lips after the most recent kiss left him equally breathless.

Then he just held her, content to just be for a while. But he wasn’t sleepy, not even after such fun. Rather, he was quite awake. “How are you?” he asked, seemingly out of the blue, as his hand idly traced the contours of her face.
so will someone come and carry me home tonight?
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Chulane - 01-22-2021, 09:52 AM