the system only dreams in total darkness
CHUY <3
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
if through some miracle, you are granted the chance to see him again
whether in this life or the next
He could ramble for as long as he wanted and Kiada would never complain, instead letting his words paint the imagery in her mind. The slight warmth of Longheat in a place as cold as this, the claustrophobia that would come with so many people around, she can understand it all. But she offers a quiet huff of a laugh at the mention of Auni’s thoughts, a pang of loneliness for having lost the luxere as a companion, but happiness within that the young deer had found a bond with Chulane as well.

I’m sure he’s thrilled.” She comments softly, nestling into him again, listening for those tones of his voice to bring her out of whatever day dream she’s lost herself down again and again. “I’ll let you know.” She agrees, softly, making a mental note to try and recollect what would be different. As for the bite? She pulls back and gives him a playful, quizzical look. “Hm… Well, a lot like how you felt if I’m being honest. Only it stops quite immediately when I’m done.” Instead of having those lingering effects, once the bite ended, that was that.

Somewhat a shame, really, but there wasn’t anything Kiada could do about it.

But she’s shifting them a bit to tuck them back under the blankets and moving so she might rest her head on his chest. “You should sleep a bit more Chuy… Then we can get up and have breakfast and go check on the farm, yes?” This is asked with a raise of her dark brow, peering up at him with a soft smile, hoping that he does what she suggests.

- FIN <3
you are, and always shall be, his
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: the system only dreams in total darkness - by Kiada - 02-13-2021, 01:10 AM