[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
there's this tune I found
That makes me think of you somehow

Before coming back to life (still a fucking crazy sentence to think, but Adam supposed he'd better get used to it), he'd never been much for walks. While there were bars to visit or bedrooms to crash in, he'd not seen the appeal of the outdoor world that other people did.

Now, though? Alcohol wouldn't do anything for him, sleep was unnecessary and his dick was as limp as a bit of washed up seaweed. Pet was, of course, great company, but he couldn't spend all his time just sat about chatting with his husband. Adam had decided to go check out the volcano everyone talked about eventually; it sounded cool, and the bite of cold in the air didn't bother him anyway.

Actually trudging up the hill though, he regretted every choice he'd made that lead to this moment. Walks were, as it turned out, boring and long; he was about to turn around when something caught his eye at the side of the path: A weirdly big plant that just seemed off somehow. Given it was the first interesting thing he'd seen in an hour, he went to kneel by it, reaching out a finger to poke.

Until I fall asleep, spillin' drinks on my settee

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid - by Adam - 01-03-2021, 11:17 PM