[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray is already ready to push these two into a lake or something. "I'll speak however I wish. Especially when dealing with such a bizarre situation." Her tone is sharp before turning exasperated as she looks at the other stranger.  "And really? A dildo? That's the best you could come up with? Hell I pity the poor healer who has to pull splinters out of your ass."

Shaking her head in bewilderment she approaches the firling, sitting down cross-legged just in front of it. Completely ignoring the two men she turns her attention to the little plant. "Hello there little one. I'm going to put my hand on you, aright?" Ray speaks with a quiet and gentle tone. If this thing is truly intelligent, she wanted to treat it properly. She'd ask for proper consent if she could honestly. Slowly, Ray stretches a hand out and places her palm softly on the trunk. Sure enough, the little plant lets out an audible giggle.  

Ray's eyes go wide, a smile coming to her face. She sends a smirk at the two strangers. "Last I heard, normal plants don't giggle."

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
[OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid - by Adam - 01-03-2021, 11:17 PM
RE: [OPEN SE] You don't have to be afraid - by Ray - 01-12-2021, 11:26 PM