wasnt built for comfort
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Sam hadn't been at the Festival of Lights himself, but word had spread quickly of what had happened there, especially as the returned Ascended spread out from Halo and began to settle in other regions. It seemed beyond belief; he knew the Voice was powerful, but he'd never imagined this.

Of course, it was a good thing, especially so close to their fight against the monsters; more people meant more of a chance, even if they weren't warriors. While the idea of so many more 'family members' to meet filled him with the familiar dread of social anxiety, he thought it would be a good idea to get to know those that he'd be fighting alongside in Longnight (and hopefully afterwards too, though who knew?). Having heard there was one of the returned dead spending time in the Vlamvloed, he headed there one evening, fiddling with his shirt even on the way from anxiety and tension, but wanting to do his best to say hello.

Entering the bar, at first he sat at the edge and looked around, keenly aware that he had no idea what this person actually looked like; he spent a long time staring at people's mouths for the glint of a fang, averting his eyes when they looked back. Eventually, he noticed them (and looked away, this time because the man was rather handsome and now he was embarrassed for an entirely different reason) and swallowed, then stood up and approached.

"Hello, my name is Samuel, um...I'm an Ascended, and I heard you are now too...?" He held out a hand towards Ezra, forced smile on his face.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
wasnt built for comfort - by Samuel - 01-04-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: wasnt built for comfort - by Ezra - 01-07-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: wasnt built for comfort - by Samuel - 01-12-2021, 09:51 PM