wasnt built for comfort
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 34 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Samuel
Not quite prepared for the way the new Ascended purred out his name like it was a suggestion all of itself and then called him gorgeous, Sam stood and blinked, for a moment forgetting to take his hand away. When he did he snatched it too quickly, almost smacked himself in the face, then promptly looked down to the ground in shame. "Um, yes. Yes, I've been Ascended for a while. Thirteen years now."

Trying to recover after the disaster of an introduction, he sighed and looked back up to meet Ezra's eyes, slipping into a seat and placing his hands on the counter. "Sorry, I'm not very good at meeting new people. How are you finding it? Being Ascended, I mean. I know it can be a shock for people at first..." They were often angry, demanding to know why they couldn't experience what they used to, or asking why they had to serve the Voice. Ezra did seemed pretty collected, though Sam knew that could change in an instant.

I drink too much coffee and I think of you often
In a city where reality has long been forgotten

Messages In This Thread
wasnt built for comfort - by Samuel - 01-04-2021, 06:16 PM
RE: wasnt built for comfort - by Ezra - 01-07-2021, 01:20 AM
RE: wasnt built for comfort - by Samuel - 01-12-2021, 09:51 PM