effervescent
Morgan
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
If all should fall, it'll burn so beautifully
Neron not knowing of Oliver didn't really matter; Morgan was sure that they would know of him by the end of this. "The letter detailed a council meeting the Hollowed Grounds council had with the Queen. It appears Oliver has decided to betray his council and reveal their plans out of concern." It was clear from her tone that Morgan disapproved of this; she was loyal to her people almost to a fault, would never run to another Government at the first sign of a problem.

"They plan to ban the Order from entering - I assume you know of the Order." She glanced up to check, looking for recognition in his eyes. "It seems at some point in their discussions they thought about banning Demi Gods too, but have decided against that." Morgan shrugged; it hadn't happened, but it had been mentioned in the letter, so she supposed it was a part of it all. "I don't see any problems with the Grounds wanting to keep out dangerous people for their population."

No, there was a very different reason she was telling Neron all this. "I want you to, while you're here, look into some matters for me. How much of a threat is the Order to the Grounds, really? Have any Order members tried to enter....and Oliver, is he a true traitor to them? Is he working for the Order?" It wasn't impossible; from what little she knew, Morgan didn't think underhanded methods were beneath them. "I am currently undecided about warning Wessex."
Morgan

Messages In This Thread
effervescent - by Neron - 01-04-2021, 10:19 PM
RE: effervescent - by Morgan - 01-04-2021, 10:54 PM
RE: effervescent - by Neron - 01-08-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: effervescent - by Morgan - 01-09-2021, 07:57 PM
RE: effervescent - by Neron - 01-10-2021, 04:55 PM
RE: effervescent - by Morgan - 01-11-2021, 10:36 PM
RE: effervescent - by Neron - 01-12-2021, 08:27 PM
RE: effervescent - by Morgan - 01-14-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: effervescent - by Neron - 01-14-2021, 08:41 PM