Personal Quest if you lived here, you'd be home by now
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Juniper smiled at the two men, grateful for their help.

"No worries," she told Ianto. "Thanks for coming."

To Felix, she added, "Hello! I'm Juniper. I don't believe we've met?"

She turned back to the building, all business. "Our first goal has to be just getting the building in livable shape. It's not too bad, but the roof and the stairs inside need work. I intended to work on the roof myself, since I can fly."

Ladders were never in much demand among the Fae, due to their wings: "I wasn't able to find a ladder tall enough to reach the roof. But I know you have a bird shift, Ianto, so you could get up there -- or you're free to work on the stairs. Some of the steps need to be replaced."

Though she hadn't been able to grab a ladder, she had scrounged up shingles, hammers, and nails, Juniper took some for herself, then added, "I think we're ready to start -- after this, we'll just be moving furniture, making signs, and handing our fliers. Let me know if you have any questions or need anything."

She flew up to the roof and began to carefully nail new shingles over the holes.

Juniper is working on the roof! Let me know which tasks your characters take, roof or stairs, and I'll roll to see how well we do.
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you lived here, you'd be home by now - by Juniper - 01-12-2021, 01:10 AM