Personal Quest if you lived here, you'd be home by now
Felix Calob

Age: 23 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: N/A - Strg: 15 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
are those real stars that hang in the sky? or are they man-made, a trick of the light?
Hi Juniper! I’m Felix. My mom and I used to live here.” He says, wondering if the ambassador likely had heard of his mother, had seen their cottage out in the wilds of the Greatwood. His attention flickers to Ianto with a wide and playful grin. “I used to run into Ianto all the time.” He offers by way of explanation – sometimes the boy had quite literally accidentally ran into the fox. But it felt like a lifetime ago, all things considered, even if it weren’t.

But there’s tasks to be done, a building to be fixed up and put into shape. And Felix listens attentively, focused on the tasks that he can’t do until the ones arrive that make him realize that he could work on the ground floor ones. “I’ll take the stairs!” Felix chimes, flashing another grin and darting inside the building to begin pulling out the bad boards for the steps and putting in new ones.

Felix takes the stairs!
FELIX

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you lived here, you'd be home by now - by Felix - 01-12-2021, 08:26 PM