Personal Quest if you lived here, you'd be home by now
Juniper Dubois
the Amberwing
Diplomat

Age: 57 | Height: 4'8 | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 3 - Strg: 13 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Bees Offline
Change author:
MP: 1749

Juniper had to laugh at Ianto -- thanks more to his contagious laughter than the quality of the joke itself. She tried to force herself to be professional, to avoid offending Felix, with mixed success. To cover her amusement, she grabbed the washbasin and started to heave it up the stairs ... only for it to slip out of her hands and fall back down, almost cracking. Oops. That was what she got for trying to work while giggly. Better just get out of the way while Felix and Ianto made their move.

They carried the wardrobe up the stairs without a hitch, though Felix did seem to take a bit more of the weight than Ianto this time -- perhaps to prove his capabilities; only he knew. They maneuvered it into place in the room, which was beginning to look like a proper home now.

"Last set of tasks," Juniper said, frowning a bit at the washbasin, which hadn't made it up the stairs. "I wanted to paint a couple signs to put on the outside of the building, letting people know that this is an embassy. I've got some good boards and paint over there. And then someone has to get this washbasin upstairs, since I slipped. That should only take one person, so the other two can work on signs."

Juniper waited for the men to tell her which tasks they preferred; she'd take whichever remained.

--------------

Wardrobe: moved! But Juniper rolled badly and didn't get the washbasin up the stairs. So that still has to be done, and she wants a couple signs made for the embassy. Pick a task!

(Alternately, if someone wants to try to move the washbasin and then make a sign, that'd be fine, but it'll take two separate rolls.)
Juniper

"art nouveau winged fairy" by e³°°° is licensed with CC BY-SA 2.0. To view a copy of this license, visit here

Messages In This Thread
RE: if you lived here, you'd be home by now - by Juniper - 01-18-2021, 08:02 PM