[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone
Weaponsmith

Age: 362 | Height: Kinda short | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 16 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
Aamu

She does not sound entirely convinced, and Aamu's mouth forms a little bit of a smirk. She knows them better than he does, anyway, but when war is on your doorstep... Once, all of them had just been normal people, before they became weapons and demons and saviors. "I wonder how she did that," he confesses quietly. Reconstructing a body? Yes. But putting a soul in it? The right soul? How'd she got those from Mort?

Questions, questions, and the ever lightening sky. He wonders if he was hoping to set himself on fire or something by lingering out here, but he's not sure. It would seem a horrible way to repay everything that kept him alive for three hundred years in stasis.

Besides, he thinks Wessex wouldn't let him. She does look a bit like she could break his old, brittle self over her knee if she wanted to. "I saw a place on the way here." And it is true. He thinks he didn't worry so much about the sun in the past, but now he's not sure, and old habits die hard.

Gracefully Aamu unfolds himself from the bench. The snow crunches slightly as it accepts his weight again. "You needn't worry about me, but if it'll ease your mind you could walk me there." And he watches, waits, for her to make up her mind.
You are the night-time fear
You are the morning when it's clear

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: [SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 02-04-2021, 03:35 PM