[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
How did she do it? It’s omething the Wraith has wondered for quite some time now - not necessarily the why of it, but the mechanics, definitely. The answer seems more straightforward for herself, Mabel, and Aamu - though come to think of it, she doesn’t even really know if being powered down is different than death. Taking a soul from her own little pocket of the afterlife seems infinitely easier than reaching into Mort’s realm.

“I don’t know - she might have practiced on me a couple of years ago. Fixed my body. Put my soul back. It wasn’t nearly as dramatic, but it was a surprise.” A shrug. “But Mort’s realm is… something else entirely.  Was it a power play, again? Was it to intimidate? Throw the other side off kilter?

“I bet the other side is livid, Wessex says with a small inkling of delight. It lingers on her face for an appropriate moment (careful now, too long and she might be guilty of war-mongering) until the faintest hint of the sun begins to top the horizon. And now it’s time to go.

“Nonsense, I can get you at least part of the way much faster than you can walk.” Reaching over, she gestures for Aamu’s hand and then offers a quick warning about potential dizzying side effects, before taking him back to at least the cover of the trees.

{Fin}
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
[SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Aamu - 01-10-2021, 07:34 PM
RE: [SE] I blinked, and the world was gone - by Wessex - 02-07-2021, 02:12 AM