(se) o my heart
pet!
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY

He'd heard about this giggling tree at the center of Haulani that just sort of appeared, but hadn't really cared to see it. It was probably just some more stupid propaganda, a little 'blessing' from Frey reminding everyone that the gods can be sweet too. Whatever, Rigby didn't really give a fuck what their overlords did. They'd done enough, or perhaps too little, and this tree was just another waste of time.

So for other reasons he found himself in the middle of town today, surrounded by the usual bustle of the city. He'd snagged a banana off of someone's stand a couple blocks ago and peeled the skin off, popping it bit by bit into his mouth. He had just finished it and thrown the peel haphazardly behind him when something snagged on his shirt. He turned sharply to the side, expecting to be busted for whatever petty crime he'd committed, but instead found himself caught by a bristly tree branch.

Trees from Torchline didn't really look like this, with needles instead of leaves and up shooting branches. "Ugh," he screwed up his nose at the sappy scent, pulling his black sleeve away from the tree. Stubbornly it refused, holding on and keeping him stuck.
when i grow up i wanna be
nothing at all

Messages In This Thread
(se) o my heart - by Rigby - 01-11-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 01-12-2021, 01:52 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 01-18-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 01-19-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 02-02-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 02-21-2021, 07:12 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 02-22-2021, 05:52 PM