(se) o my heart
pet!
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87
someday I will return to the salt
and the sea. Someday to the sun
Haulani is absolutely unlike anywhere else Peter has ever been before. Bright and hot, sure, though the sun is more of an enemy than the heat is now, but also lush and lively. People live here, instead of simply surviving, instead of scraping out an existence.

Though a side effect of that is that the city is fair but louder than anything he's useful, and an unfair bit more overwhelming. Pet had meant to explore, to learn the ins and outs of the city, but he’d very quickly been forced to take refuge, wrapped up away from the sun in his many layers, and crouched near one of the canals, where he’s less likely to be in the way.

The firling doesn’t even register as something out of place, not with how out of place he himself is. But it does catch someone else, the grumble of discontent loud enough to make Pet lean over, catching a glimpse of the boy caught in the needles, a single huff of laughter leaving him as he leans out more, the very picture of some kind of strange voyeur.
neither will be follies
Peter
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
(se) o my heart - by Rigby - 01-11-2021, 07:16 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 01-12-2021, 01:52 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 01-18-2021, 04:21 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 01-19-2021, 06:23 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 02-02-2021, 05:52 PM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Peter - 02-21-2021, 07:12 AM
RE: (se) o my heart - by Rigby - 02-22-2021, 05:52 PM