(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
and this is why i have decided
to leave your house and home unhaunted
Wandering, nowhere to go and nowhere to be. Rigby's favorite part of living with no close connections was having nothing to tie him down. He could do whatever he wanted and the only person who he could disappoint was himself. There's no regret when you do things entirely for yourself, because no one is betting on you to do otherwise. So today as he slipped farther from the jungles he knew, he wondered if he should ever stop, who would miss him in Haulani?

It was beautiful out here after all. The lush green jungle of Torchline bled into something even more colorful, more magical. He wasn't much in bulk, but he was agile enough to navigate, the tangling tree limbs tried to trip him on several occasions but Rigby avoided any real damage. At some point he came across a bush covered in radiant yellow berries, and though he was cautious enough not to delve in, he picked some for later just in case they were worth something.

And deeper he trudged.
you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Messages In This Thread
(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes - by Rigby - 01-11-2021, 07:28 PM