(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
and this is why i have decided
to leave your house and home unhaunted
The jungle offered so many distractions for curious eyes. The berries, the vines, the animals that peered behind vibrant fronds. He found that every time he took his eyes off the ground directly before him, the impish weeds would take their chances with his ankles, nipping and tugging. So he tried to only look up when he wanted to stop for a moment and observe, check his surroundings and investigate the interesting things. Unfortunately that strategy failed to account for something, though the odds of it happening seemed so slim. Coincidences had a way of happening.

Rigby ducked at the sudden movement, stumbling back a few steps and tripping over a fucking root. In a flurry of limbs the ghost scrambled for some footing, finding it quickly and standing to face the man. Warm brown eyes were glued to the knife, and then the bloody cuffs, and lastly the glare on the other's face. There were a couple moments then that he thought the guy might end him then and there, and leave his body for the alien creatures of this jungle to devour.

But then the knife was lowered, and a greeting was offered. Rigby stood, rabbit heart beating fast, with a dumbfounded expression that quickly turned to a scowl. "The fuck was that? Afternoon?!" he snapped, brows narrowed and eyes dark. Even in such a dangerous place his fuse was short and his inhibitions impaired.
you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes - by Rigby - 01-11-2021, 10:34 PM