(se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
and this is why i have decided
to leave your house and home unhaunted
Rigby's antics were met with anger, a reaction he'd become fairly acquainted with. It was almost too fast, but he noticed the stone cutting through the air just in time to duck. It cracked against the tree behind him, and there was a brief fluttering in the branches above. His eyes shot back up to the taunted man, snorting when he saw him walking away. "Shit," he groaned with a shake of his head, reaching into his pocket for the familiar pack.

He watched the other leave, stomping petulantly, and he lit a cigarette. Satisfied with his work here he thought he'd just lean back and enjoy the moment. The vines had another idea, apparently upset by the commotion. One snaked it's way in front of his face and snatched the light right out of his lips. He scowled, whirling around to face the tree. The vines just retreated, playing a similarly impish game to the one he'd played.

Whatever, fuck this, he sneered, and with that he made his exit into the brush.

~FIN
you don't need poltergeists for sidekicks

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) broke me in like the soles of your shoes - by Rigby - 02-18-2021, 01:01 PM