[SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Sticks and (Glow)Stones
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3601

what.

It was a strange sensation to say the least, to watch the mask play at expressions whilst his friend's tinny voice echoed within. Ronin stood straighter now that the initial shock was fading, blinking and lifting his hand - and thus the ring of light on his finger - to better examine the object. "I could certainly use a friendly hand or two," he said eventually, smiling crookedly, "though I rather expected to be able to recognise the owner of those friendly hands."

Ronin folded his arms across his chest as he watched Alistair rise to his feet and explain, his gesticulations seeming both like his fellow hunter and not - it had the guildmaster second guessing, if only for a moment, that it really was Al in there. He continued to collect dead wood from the Glade floor as the other man explained more about the mask, Ronin's eyebrows shooting up as he learned about the apparent new ability to teleport.

"That certainly sounds helpful," he remarked with a smirk, tilting his head at the bark that landed in the sled and nodding in gratitude. "Noted, though I try never to collect the living stuff anyway. It doesn't burn well."

Talk of Vanya was always going to bring a smile to his lips, and he shrugged and paused in his task. "Well enough, I think. For someone who has never done this she seems like a natural. I'm the one with all the nerves I think."

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SEASONAL EVENT] [OPEN] Sticks and (Glow)Stones - by Ronin - 01-25-2019, 04:57 PM