Just call this what it is
Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
what's harder, harder to fake? that you want me to stay, or that you want me to stay the same
for you? chained to a lie. who's to blame? let it die. we're the same
He can only nod when she says that he was right, that Loren was right, that she had been too new with her magic and hadn’t learned the boundaries of it all. She’d been inexperienced, going on a trip with heroes aplenty, those born and raised and powerful enough to fight. But she realizes it, now, he doesn’t feel the need to add more to it. “I’m afraid many of your friends didn’t hear the best version of it.” He rumbles, taking a sharper drag off the smoke, wings shifting a bit as he thinks of Amun’s upset, of Loren’s quieter upset, of Jigano’s blatant anger. Weaver had understood, but she was gone now too.

When did it all matter anyway?

Silence overcomes them and he’s fine to leave it that way, stamping out the cigarette beneath a boot, running his free hand over his lightning scarred one as she begins to apologize, apologize, apologize until she cuts herself off. He can hear the tightness of her voice, can hear the way she abruptly stops, and his jaw clenches with it as he peers back over the grasses, refusing to look at her.

I wanted to protect you. To distance you from myself so that didn’t happen.” He begins, his thumb brushing against his wrist, over scars and tattoos alike. “But it did. And I was alone. Again. Until Nate dragged me back home. And then he was all that I had.” The only thing that mattered. His gaze does dart toward her briefly, before falling away again as he contemplates his next words. “I know we had our argument around him too, but he’s the only one that’s been there for me, consistently. Not upset regardless of what I do. He is my anchor.” He pulls his hands away from each other, moving to rest on the rock.

I don’t think you could’ve withstood me these last few seasons, anyway. Regardless of how much you love me.” It’s a brutal honesty that he’s had time to think over, to make sense of it all. Even if it isn’t what she wanted to hear.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:40 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 02:23 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 02:52 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 03:44 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 04:27 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 06:50 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 01:34 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-12-2021, 08:52 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-12-2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Sunjata - 01-13-2021, 01:11 AM
RE: Just call this what it is - by Maea - 01-13-2021, 02:01 AM